Best lightning car charger?

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
None are 'the best'. But I recommend picking one from a reputable manufacturer with NRTL approval. Belkin, Griffin, Scosche, etc.

I use a Griffin powerjolt micro dual with an Apple Lightning cable. It's not a bulbous hideous thing protruding from the dash, and bonus whoever is riding shotgun can plug in as well.

Amazon is full of fakes.

Find in a retail store, or cheapest on their official ebay store.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PowerJolt-Dual-Universal-Micro-/171393625180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e7db2c5c

ihonda

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2009
Gembonics 3 port is pretty nice.. It's 36w total so you can easily charge 3 devices at once. I'm doing a sponsored give away on my facebook page facebook.com/GaulReviews check it out for your chance to win 1 of 7 colors!

----------

My car has USB ports so I just plug my normal cable into it..
Problem is that charges SLOW. The newer phones charge so much faster with a proper charger

pojo1806

macrumors 68020
Feb 6, 2013
United Kingdom
Gembonics 3 port is pretty nice.. It's 36w total so you can easily charge 3 devices at once. I'm doing a sponsored give away on my facebook page facebook.com/GaulReviews check it out for your chance to win 1 of 7 colors!

----------

Problem is that charges SLOW. The newer phones charge so much faster with a proper charger
Hmm I had never considered that, the 12v charger cables would charge faster then?