Best Mac magazine

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by M.Ford, Apr 2, 2008.

1. M.Ford macrumors member

Hi All,

I am sorry if this is the wrong thread question. I am a switcher... still waiting for delivery... and am looking for a magazine replacement for Maximum PC. Max PC is about hardware, software reviews and general industry news. It is mainly focused on hardware though. It is sorta general. For those they have read the magazine, they will know what I mean. Thanks!

2. Dimwhit macrumors 68000

Dimwhit

There are several Mac magazines. I always liked MacWorld, but you can find all their articles/reviews on their website now. MacLife (formerly MacAddict) isn't too bad, either. Those are, I think, the top two in the US. There are some others that are more specialty, like those focused specifically on the design industry and such. Can't think of the names offhand, though.

3. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13)

macworld is the best, maclife also is cool.

4. davidjearly macrumors 68020

davidjearly

5. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

MacLife has the same publisher as Maximum PC.

6. jemeinc macrumors 6502a

Used to be- when you could actually find it that is.. Ever since they changed ownership a few years ago it's been tough to find consistently here in the US..

I agree though that it's a great mag.. pricey-, really, really, really pricey for the US- but excellent..