Best Macbook Case? (original mac)

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by HappyDude20, Oct 31, 2008.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

I have the beautiful original white MacBook. I'm getting it back from AppleCare today from the third time
    They've replaced the white casing due to discoloring and want a case for it. Finally after 2 years of owning.

Fellow MacBook users, what's a great case for my white MacBook?

As of now I'm looking the incase hard shell one but any others?

2. timestoby macrumors 6502

incase or speck case is good. i got speck cause thats the only one i could find in the uk that wasnt at the apple store. speck cases have a clear colored look and incase are more solid colord.plus speck has more color choice

3. Rogue68 macrumors newbie

I have one of these

http://www.freitag.ch/shop/FREITAG/shop.jsf

They're not cheap, but they're more protective and better made than any other Macbook case I've seen.

The exterior is recycled tarp with a splash-resistant zip. The inside is thick neoprene.

4. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Anyway you can show mea pic or link of the one you have? The site isn't compatible with the touch I'm on. I'm planning on picking up whatever case I decide on right after I pick up my MacBook from applecare.

5. Rogue68 macrumors newbie

6. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

I have the Incase hardshell (plum) for my blackbook and I love it. I never have to worry about my computer, I can just toss it in my bag. I get compliments and people asking me "Is that a purple laptop?" all the time. Even though the plum color is dark you can still see the apple perfectly when it's lit up and it looks really cool. Definitely worth the money.