All iPads Best matte antiglare screen protector brand?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by sneak3, Apr 28, 2016.

1. sneak3 macrumors 6502

There are sooooooo many brands available in Amazon. And a lot of those have really good ratings. I just can't decide.

Is there some sort of a consensus here on the best brand for matte film screen protectors? Or they are all the same with just different brand names?

Thanks!!!

2. TribeFan1 macrumors regular

TribeFan1

The Power Support brand ones sold through Apple are very good, they've worked out well on my iPhone and don't peel up.

3. tagumcity macrumors member

I had the Ghost Armor matted screen protector applied. Of course there is a compromise of screen vibrancy using a matted screen protector.

4. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I would also recommend Power Support. Their protectors are top notch. I always use a glass screen protector for my phone as it definitely protects from scratches as well as chips from bumps or falls. However, with the iPad large surface, I prefer less bulk and need the protection mainly for scratches as I'm usually using the iPad sitting down and not walking around with it like my phone.

So I use a PET screen protector for the iPad and Power Support although not cheap, are the best out there.