Best Metallic Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by shivvers, Jan 21, 2012.

1. shivvers macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

I was looking into purchasing a metal (aluminium or whatever) hard shell or bumper for my iPhone 4S. I currently have 2 rubber cases and find that colour rubs onto them from pockets too easily, and hence want something more rugged, and shinier ;)

I was looking into the blade bumper, since it's relatively inexpensive on Ebay and I think it looks fabulous.

I would appreciate it if you could leave a suggestion, and also a recommended colour, since my iPhone is white.

Many thanks in advance,

Shiv

2. archrider macrumors 6502a

archrider

The blade will cut your reception by as much as two bars, it broke my heart because it's so nice looking. I won.ld go with the Element Vapor Pro or Comp. Or go with the E13ctron Hybrid. They're high quality. They don't ruin reception and they look great.

3. SCARY GAY DAD macrumors 6502

SCARY GAY DAD

I highly recommend the Draco IV. Best looking case and the reception loss is very minimal, i.e. only around 10 dB.

4. jacob11 macrumors member

From my point of view it would be Wicked Metal Jacket - WMJ1945 - Chrome Alloy Case.

5. gjb11 macrumors regular

6. shivvers thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot guys for your suggestions. I love these cases, they all look great but do you have any suggestions for full body cases (i.e ones that cover the sides and back) which are metal?

Really appreciate the help!

Thanks,

Shiv