Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stickyfingers85

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Hello

Looking to pre-order iPhone 6 for myself, and an iPhone 6 Plus for my Fiance in the UK.

Is it better to put them into 1 order, or place 2 separate orders for each?

Is it normally delivered on release date, the 19th? I have a flight to Bangkok at 21:30 and will be out of the house from around 15:30. A bit worried i'll miss it!

Thanks in advance

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
Hello

Looking to pre-order iPhone 6 for myself, and an iPhone 6 Plus for my Fiance in the UK.

Is it better to put them into 1 order, or place 2 separate orders for each?

Is it normally delivered on release date, the 19th? I have a flight to Bangkok at 21:30 and will be out of the house from around 15:30. A bit worried i'll miss it!

Thanks in advance

You might struggle on an online order then, last year they were still delivering up to around 8pm-9pm.

You will probably need to go queue at an Apple Store to be certain of getting one before you go.

ArisaemaDracont

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2008
Madison
I have the same question but for the US. I'm buying from Verizon to get the $200 trade in on my 4s.

I pre-ordered a 6+ on Friday, but now I'm wavering, worried about the large size, so I'd like to get a plain old 6 and compare the two in-hand and return whichever one I don't like as much.

Isn't any purchase through them tied to my data plan and so can I order a second without paying to get another phone line?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.