Best Mobile Phone of 2007??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JCastro, Feb 15, 2008.

1. JCastro macrumors 6502a

I came across this article. I thought for sure that it would be the iPhone, but no...

It may be a great phone but the iPhone has taken the world by storm and to an extent up ended the whole business. The total package that the iPhone brings clearly makes the iPhone the phone to compete with.

Fudzilla

2. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

Notice that this conference was hosted by a comedian. Maybe it's a joke.

3. rjohnstone macrumors 68030

rjohnstone

Considering the fact that the iPhone is only available in limited areas of the world, it would make perfect sense that it did not win.
    The world... really??? :rolleyes:

4. JCastro thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well, the fact that China is claiming that they have 400,000 iPhones working on their networks and lots people from Canada, Australia, Japan, and many other countries are hacking the iPhone and crying out for Apple to start shipping to their countries. And users love it!

Not to mention that nearly every mobile company out there is clamoring to create the next iPhone killer. Nearly every time that I hear about a new phone it is being compared to the iPhone. Google also reports that the iPhone is searched for 50x more than any other handset out there! It is the phone to beat.

Is the iPhone available in every market? No

Is the iPhone being hacked and brought into many many markets by users? Yes

Is the iPhone being copied/cloned in some way by almost every mobile company? Yes

So yes, I think the iPhone has taken the world by storm.

5. memesmith macrumors regular

I think you misunderstand. Google does claim that iPhone is searched for 50 times more than any other handset. Rather 50 times more searches are made from iPhone than any other handset.

6. PJF13 macrumors member

In my book the iPhone is the best mobile phone EVER created :D

7. JCastro thread starter macrumors 6502a

True...I did misunderstand what it was saying. Thanks for pointing that out.

The article still points out that the iPhone is out in front and that other handsets are still trying to catch up.

8. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

it also says that windows mobile 6 is the best mobile OS ....

9. domness macrumors 6502a

domness

I'll second that! :)

I think that iPhone is an amazing product!

10. Swedson macrumors newbie

The iPhone is by far the coolest phone on the market BUT its far from being the best. Maybe it has the best OS but i lacks in function. Apple haven't made the iPhone for the European market and when they do it will be the best phone. Put turbo-3g, much better camera and a gps in it and it wil be the king of mobile phones. A small thing like a MMS-funktion would make me buy it!