best mts video converter?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Soulweaponry, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Soulweaponry macrumors 6502

I need something to convert my mts hd video. Being new to mac, i'm not entirely sure what programs to trust and going through the process of trying them all can be a pain in the ass. What are the best? Are there any good free ones? And is there an app that'll let me at least preview the videos before converting?

2. sally456 macrumors member

Have you solved the problem? or found a nice program for your MTS video conversion?
    As you are using Mac, think you could find a nice program from the Mac App Store, after searched in the store, a MTS converter came: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mts-converter/id486608645?mt=12
    You could get a free trail from its official page to have a try before purchase.

3. Soulweaponry thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh wow. Zombie post!

Yeah i solved my problem. Thanks for the suggestion, but as i spent money to find out, not all converters are the same. I searched "mts converter" before i even made this thread so i knew they were out there, but i'd read some bad reviews so i wanted to hear what people on here use and how well they work.

Spent money on a few and there were issues with audio and video being out of sync and degraded picture quality. It wasn't until i tried clip wrap (which isn't in the app store) that i found the perfect app for what i need. No issues whatsoever