best music info graber for mac?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by j2048b, Apr 27, 2014.

1. j2048b macrumors 6502a

is there a program anyone knows of that will automatically download all info for music on the mac?

i have a lot of older music that doesnt seem to be found in itunes such as album cover, correct album, track name and title etc... i know people have built java programs to do this for movies, but not sure if there is anything out there i can get for music?

ive already signed up for itunes match, but it just doesnt work as id hoped, but hope someone can give me a few applications i can run thru my librabry in hopes of obtaining all the info per artist and album...

thanks
    j

2. mic j macrumors 68030

Similar situation...I used Tagaliscious to identify and tag a lot of stuff before presenting it to iTunes Match. Worked pretty good, but not 100%. Not sure you will find anything that is perfect.

3. j2048b thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanks man, but tagaliscious has been discontinued... so i do wonder about any others out there...im sure i could find an older version out there for download...

yeah i figured id be spending some time doing some of the work myself...just dont have time to do it all...

thanks appreciate the reply