Best New iPad Sleeves?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by exileskimer, Apr 27, 2012.

1. exileskimer macrumors member

Something vaja like?

I ordered the vaja sleeve but it didn't really fit like they claimed it did with the smartcover on.

I like their styling, any other good looking sleeves out there?

2. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

I picked up the Timbuk2 Plush Foam Sleeve. It feels really great in my hands. Well made. Feels great in my hands. When I'm carrying it, it feels like a soft cushion case for a mini netbook. I haven't tried it yet, but you can put a smart cover and back cover and it will still fit.

oh did I mention it feels really nice. the inner lining suppose to clean the screen too.

I have the same one in this blog.
    http://notebooks.com/2011/02/08/timbuk2-plush-ipad-sleeve-review-memory-foam-ipad-case/

3. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Very professional review.

4. AmyK macrumors member

I have that same one too... I got it for $5 at a five below store. Couldn't beat the price and I love it!! I prefer mind naked when I'm using it so the sleeve is great!

5. adamvk macrumors 65816

adamvk

6. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

7. iRobby macrumors 6502a

iRobby

I originally was going to start a thread asking for suggestions on a mobile iPad sleeve/cover but came across to this thread and fell in love with your suggestion.

I just want something to safely transport my "New"iPad I prefer it not enclosed in a case while using it so a sleeve is more practical for me.

Also at first glance on their site I didn't see any mention of fitting an iPad with the Smart Cover but lo and behold select sizes and "New" iPad with Smart Cover was a choice.

So I, gonna purchase the Juan Valdez one

THANK YOU!! Adam

8. adamvk macrumors 65816

adamvk

Haha no problem! I just bought an iPad and am planning on picking one up for my new iPad as well. Enjoy!