Best Noise-Cancelling Wireless Earbuds for iPhone SE?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphonefreak450, Aug 13, 2016.

1. iphonefreak450 macrumors regular

I am looking for a wireless earbuds for my iPhone SE because I am sick and tired by the wires tangling around all the time.

So does anyone know of any high quality wireless earbuds that works with the iPhone SE model?

Thanks!

2. masands macrumors regular

3. iphonefreak450 thread starter macrumors regular

Too big..
    I was interested in earbuds.

4. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

5. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Another interesting tidbit is the SoundSport wireless is being re-worked for sweat/water resistant issues. Not available for 5-6 weeks now.

6. iphonefreak450 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks guys.
    But... I just realized that I cannot enable any Bluetooth functions on my phone due to policies put in place. What a bummer.

Thanks anyways.

7. HEK Suspended

HEK

I was recently visiting a company that had cell phone signal distributors in place on the plant floor. No need to tell employees no phone use at work. Cuz they won't work. This is becoming more prevalent.

Wonder when some company will make a gigawatt fanny pack booster device. Might be a market there.

8. iphonefreak450 thread starter macrumors regular

Ok, this comes into mind regarding the upcoming release of the new iPhone 7 which will have no headphone jack.

So when the iPhone 7 comes out and lets say that company security policies do not allow use of Bluetooth devices, then how would one listen to music or most importantly meetings with their earbuds without a headphone jack?

I heard that there is an option that you can buy headphones or earbuds with a lightning connector cable and then hook that into the charging port on the phone.

Is this true or not?

If there is an option for this, please anyone, can you post a link on these type of earbuds?

9. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

Probably would use the (more than likely) Apple included Lightning to 3.5mm adapter.

10. iphonefreak450, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016

iphonefreak450 thread starter macrumors regular

11. bhayes444 macrumors 6502a

They mean that Apple will most likely produce an adapter that plugs into the Lightning port, allowing for the use of the 3.5mm headphone plug. If Apple does not produce one then a third party company would try at some point.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 13, 2016 ---
    That is a possibility of something Apple may include, yes. That would still not allow the use of headphones equipped with a 3.5mm plug; an adapter is needed for that. Nobody will know for sure until the announcement.

12. mikemj23 macrumors 6502

100% correct however the Wireless SoundSport are definitely not noise cancelling.

13. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Definitely not. The QC30s will be and they be out before the re-designed SoundSport