Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Val-kyrie

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
I am looking to purchase a wireless keyboard to mate with a MB/MBP that I am planning to purchase in January. I am aware of the Logitech S530 and the MS Laser 6000. I am looking for advice on other possible keyboards that are made for Macs to consider for purchase - No MS-only keyboards (like the Logitech S510) as I don't need the driver headaches.

My main purpose for the keyboard is typing - for books, articles, etc. - so I would prefer keyboard suggestions with accurate key relay (I have heard the MS Logitech 6000 often misses key strokes). Secondarily, I will be doing some multimedia work.

Lastly, I am really trying to get a wireless keyboard because I just don't want the hassle of wire clutter, but if there is a standout wired keyboard that I could leave plugged into my laptop stand's USB hub, I would take that into consideration.

[Edit: I have already purchased a Logitech MX Revolution mouse, so there is no need for the keyboard to be a keyboard-mouse combo, unless there is no other way to purchase the suggested keyboard.]

Thank you in advance for your help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.