Best note-taking app for iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Morrius, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Morrius macrumors member

I'm looking for the best app to take quick notes on using handwriting, like a notepad. Something along the lines of Penultimate, but with more features. The two that I've found are Notes Plus and Note Taker HD. Which is better, and can either of them import a PDF to use as a background image?

2. Kupp macrumors regular

I have been using notes plus, and really like it thus far.

As I have said in other threads I hav dysgraphia so being able to write in a large box and letting the app transfer that to paper is really helpful.

It took a few minutes to get used to the app,and it is the only one I have used to far, but I really like it. I am also using the alupen stylus, which is niceand chunky.

3. M-5 macrumors 65816

M-5

I bought Notes Plus because it was on sale two days ago, and I thought the shape recognition was really neat, but it was more annoying than useful. And before that I was using the UPAD lite version, and I think I prefer it better. Writing with a stylus is a lot more fluid than on Notes Plus. And yes you can use your own photos as backgrounds on your notes.

4. dylanursula macrumors 6502

I haved used both Upad Lite, Notes Neu, Paper Desk and Notes Taker HD - Notes Taker HD is my fav. by quite a bit. Very fluid, good organization and Dropbox integration.