Best 'Notes' app?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by PhantomZone, Jun 28, 2010.

1. PhantomZone macrumors 6502

Looking for a replacement for the built in Notes app....really hasn't changed from day 1 ( not as bad as Weather right enough! ) so am looking for something that works on the iPad and iPhone and most importantly has password protection!

Trunk Notes is looking favourable....wondering if anyone had any positive experience or could recommend something else?

2. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

I use AwesomeNotes...great program. I't $3.99 but well worth it. It's updated all the time including a couple of days ago for OS4.

It's got a beautiful UI....

I believe there is a free lite version if you'd like to try it out.

3. PhantomZone thread starter macrumors 6502

Hearing great things about it but I was ideally looking for something that works on both the iPhone and iPad!

I see they have an iPad app in development but would rather buy a universal app than be charged again for essentially a 'skin'!

4. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

In iTunes the app says it's compatible with iPad...but I don't have an iPad so I don't know....It's a great app....

5. PhantomZone thread starter macrumors 6502

Its compatible but not native! Still...went for it in the end....there aren't any available that do both properly at the minute ( talk about gap in the market! ) so this will do well until then!

Cheers ;)