Best of 2015

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Taustin Powers, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

What are your highlights of this year's releases?

Best games I have played (in no particular order):

- Bloodborne
    - Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
    - Uncharted Remastered

In all fairness though, I haven't had time to play a lot of games this year. I've bought a few more of this year's releases that I know I will love (Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Until Dawn), but I simply haven't gotten around to them yet. Bloodborne and Minecraft have been dominating my gaming time in 2015.

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Didn't get much time for games this year, could only find the time for the big blockbuster games so my list will be a little boring :)

Metal Gear Solid V
    Mario Maker
    Splatoon
    Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
    Everybodys Gone to the Rapture

3. gixxerfool macrumors 6502a

gixxerfool

I'm not very diverse in my gaming. Arkham Knight could have been GOTY contender. It fell short though IMHO. I'm loving Fallout 4 and is quite possibly the best release from Bethesda ever. Beyond that I have been catching up on all my older games I haven't played.

4. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
    Blood borne - Finished it four times just to see everything
    Fallout 4
    Until Dawn - Unexpected but this game was awesome

I really wanted to like MGS5 but it doesn't feel like a Metal Gear game. I felt the story was put on the back burner just to pull off this "open world" and I don't like it.

Bless

5. EdwardSmith36 macrumors regular

I would love to give 5 stars to "Bloodborne" an enchanting action thriller game that I have ever found. AWESOME!!

6. es5694 macrumors member

es5694

I am huge fan action RPG games. So Bloodborne I would say is my highlight of 2015. I loved the game.

7. Suture macrumors 6502a

Suture

Happy to see Witcher 3 here, as I bought it, but haven't started yet. Trying to finish FO4. That's the only other game I have that others have mentioned so far, but my gaming has taken a massive hit lately.

8. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

My list is somewhat incomplete given that I've still got Bloodbourne, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 in my backlog. Only FO3 was given any significant amount of time to, but even then I'm not nearly finished with it.

That aside, Metal Gear Solid V has to be up there for me. Flawed- yes. But mechanically very sound and enough intrigue in there to satisfy the MGS fan in me. Soundtrack was also incredible. I sunk entire days into this game.