Best option for matte back film/protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SiftWinnow, Nov 14, 2011.

1. SiftWinnow macrumors member

I really like the PowerSupport Anti-Glare front screen film, but unfortunately they don't offer one for the back--they only offer Crystal back films.

So it appears from a bit of research my options are Wrapsol, SGP, and Phantom Skinz. Does anyone have experience with these options? Any other options to consider? Are there any front/back combo matte options that offer a front matte screen film as good as the PS AG one? If anyone has experience with one or more of the above, I would especially like to hear about direct comparisons between the options.

I would prefer a dry install and something that installs easily without bubbling. For the back film, the more matte and anti-fingerprint it is the better.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

2. Munkypoo7 macrumors 6502

Munkypoo7

SGP has Matte rear protectors, they're dry install as well. Problem is they only come in this pack [select ultra fine].

It fits absolutely perfectly, I have zero complaints :)

ninja edit: As for the front, I also use the matte front protector it came with, compared to my gf's PowerSupport front, the clarity is exactly the same imo. Minus the bubble she got and refuses to fix... drives me up the walls :x

3. Minarets macrumors 6502

So, what is the difference in the two products y'all just posted? They look the same, but are different, clearly.

4. Munkypoo7 macrumors 6502

Munkypoo7

The screen protector parts are exactly the same actually. The only difference is that I posted one that has band protectors and map's doesn't. Additionally the one I posted comes with two fronts, as well as two backs, map's are 1 front and 1 back.

I'll admit, I didn't know SGP finally made a pack minus those band protectors... albeit overpriced considering the EX pack comes with doubles :\

Really the protectors are the same, it's just different packaging and quantity :)

5. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

I have an extra back matte shield (with sides) that I want to sell. PM me of interested.