Best paid Cydia apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by eclipse01, May 27, 2011.

1. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

just kinda curious to what some of the good paid cydia apps are out there, I know IFile and Springtomize are pretty good, but what else?

2. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

3. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

FolderEnhancer - put as many icons in a folder as you want and put folders in folders

GridLock - put icons anywhere on the grid without them snapping to the next spot available

PhotoAlbums+ for Iphone - lets you make new albums in the Camera Roll, add passwords to Albums then you can move pictures to and from the albums and Camera Roll

Safari Download Manager - lets you download files off Safari

Color Keyboard - lets your theme your keyboard

Infiniboard - makes it so you can scroll up and down on your springboard instead of left and right

4. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

BiteSMS, FolderEnhancer, iFile, PhotoAlbums+, Navigate From Maps (requires Navigon or TomTom), PkgBackup

There's an astounding number of useful free tweaks out there, but these apps are the real reason I jailbreak. They add a huge degree of functionality to my phone.

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

6. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

Folder Enhancer is 100% worth the $3... It's so smooth you'd of though Apple came from the future and leaked it from iOS 6. It makes folders incredibly fast and just works seamlessly. I love it.

7. eclipse01 thread starter macrumors 68020

eclipse01

where do the files download to? is it as easy as drag and drop onto windows after hooked up to a computer, or do you have to jump hoops to get the file onto a windows machine?

8. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

well its more used for downloading them on your phone to avoid having to move them from your PC to your phone.

they download to var/mobile/Media/Downloads

then your can access them using iFile and then if you wanted to you could always email them to your self or get them off your phone to your PC using SSH method or ifunbox

9. eclipse01 thread starter macrumors 68020

eclipse01

oh...I see, makes sense

10. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

yeah best example i can use for its conveinence is you find a site that has themes, you download the zip file to your phone ifile lets you unzip it then you move the file to var/stash/themes all without needing your pc at all