Best part of your day

Yumunum

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
U.S.
What was the best thing that happened to you/you've done today?

For me... it'd be taking a shower. Yes, I know it's kinda sad. My day hasn't been amazing

Last edited:

ender land

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2010
Talking with someone who I think will become a mentor figure in my life.

Spose that's pretty good ;)

(definitely not the last band at the show I'm working, that's for sure! :) Maybe the next few will be better... hah)

samiwas

macrumors 68000
Aug 26, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Haven't had a good part. From the moment I woke up all hell broke loose.
Ditto. Up at 5am, in car at 6am, delayed flight at 9am, sprinting through Detroit airport at 12:30pm JUST making the connecting flight, leaving my laptop bag on the plane (I had the laptop insert with me), Delta not knowing where it might be now or if I'll ever get it back, and a splitting headache most of the day. Today was not awesome.

But, on a normal day, it's when I just get to chill out and do my thing. Or have a beer. Or both at the same time.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I don't work many hours in the day, mostly from 1-6pm but I'm intense during that time. To the point I get muscle strain and don't notice. Where I'll be emailing as my work saves, making during loading screens.

And after all that. 6pm tea. Lie back on my sofa and watch a TV show (DVD) or film (bluray). Ahhhh.
I usually fall asleep an hour in.

Gregg2

macrumors 603
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I'd say the best part of my day usually is coming home to my wife. When we first wake up, we're focused on getting ready for work 5 out of 7 times. I've also found a simple pleasure in finding things that I can do for her to make her day easier.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.