best password app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by msarway, Aug 4, 2009.

1. msarway macrumors 6502

msarway

there are a few password apps out there which one is easy to use between the iphone and firefox or safri. i have 1password but i dont think its fair to pay for the app when i have the program. and the program became to much. what i need is simple.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

1 password. It's been said time and time again. :)

3. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

4. SkillsToShow macrumors regular

Yup, I have been using 1password for a while and I can say it works well for me.

5. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Agreed! And you can't beat the desktop version/iPhone App integration.

6. Jayden0606 macrumors 6502

How about for those who have windows? KeePass was my favorite in the BlackBerry world.

7. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

I think SplashID is the password app to beat. Great desktop/iPhone integration, a great application, and best of all, responsive customer service reps that will help you the same day and are responsive to feature requests.

I've had SplashID on all my previous pocket pc's and computers and it's a must-have. I highly recommend them.

8. Eso macrumors 68000

Eso

I agree. I got 1Password back when it was free and deleted it while it was still free. SplashID is so much more powerful and flexible. Not only can you store web passwords, you can store just about any other info you want - credit cards, DVD collection, memberships, etc. You can customize categories, types of records, and fields. Finally, you can search search through the entire database. Changing your email and need to update your online accounts? Just search for '@' or 'email' to find all your accounts with that email.

9. LostLogik macrumors 6502a

10. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

While I agree with you on most parts, frankly I'd like my passwords separate from my DVD collection. I allow others to view my DVD collection on my computers. They need not be involved in my private data. :)