Best PDF annotator on the iPhone?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by sk1wbw, May 30, 2012.

1. sk1wbw macrumors 68040

sk1wbw

So far, I've been loving Remarks on the iPad. It does so much for 4.99 that I think I ripped the dev off! It's a great app.

But on the iPhone there doesn't seem to be anything like Remarks. But I did get GoodReader this morning and that seems to fit the bill.

I know everyone that uses this app loves it. What's everyone's opinion here on it?

2. Readdlemate macrumors 6502

Readdlemate

Thanks for the positive comment about our Remarks app. The update is coming shortly and will make it even better!

As for iPhone annotation app, have you tried PDF Expert for iPhone? Not only can you annotate, but also you can sign documents, insert voice notes, fill in PDF forms, etc.

Feel free to ask questions - always happy to help.

3. sk1wbw thread starter macrumors 68040

sk1wbw

I bought that last week as a matter of fact. I can't seem to find a way to add pages to a PDF and freehand write notes like Remarks on the iPad does? Does PDF Expert do this? I love how Remarks does this so I can write notes and have PDF files in the same app. I want PDF Expert for the iPad, too but I wonder if it would just be overkill on top of what Remarks does for me.

4. Readdlemate macrumors 6502

Readdlemate

PDF Expert for iPhone unfortunately does not support page management. Also, free-hand drawing is not very relevant for the iPhone, considering the 3.5 inches display size.

Some features of PDF Expert for iPad and Remarks are, indeed, overlap. But I am using both for different cases. Remarks for note taking, PDF Expert for heavy PDF reading and editing. It also helps me to fill in forms and invoices.

5. sk1wbw thread starter macrumors 68040

sk1wbw

I'll probably get it for the iPad, maybe. I don't really do industrial PDF editing, but it's only money, right? :)

I do love the layout and capabilities of ReaddleDocs on the iPad. PDF Expert looks the same as well.

6. Readdlemate macrumors 6502

Readdlemate

Well, we value your support and positive feedback more than those $10 for the copy. Here is a small present from our team for you: a promo code for PDF Converter for iPad - 6NEYNELM366M =)

Stay with us for more great stuff!

7. sk1wbw, May 31, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2012

sk1wbw thread starter macrumors 68040

sk1wbw

Holy cow! You guys rock! I really appreciate that! :):):)

Oh and thanks people for not stealing that code! LOL