Best photo editing app?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by himynameiscody, Nov 5, 2011.

1. himynameiscody macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Which do you reccomend?

2. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

Adobe Photoshop is a decent app. Its free. Can't do too much with it, But hey, its free. :)

3. himynameiscody, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011

himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

I just need something basic anyways. I saw camera plus was popular. Is it good

The photoshop rating isn't very good. But its free ill give it a shot

Dang photoshop wont let me draw on a pic like lines or drawings Like on paint

4. Busymom23 macrumors member

Camera+ is excellent. Snapseed is good for editing, as is Filterstorm. Neither allow you to draw on a photo, however. Somebody else will have to suggest an app for that. I have no idea.

5. sk1wbw macrumors 68040

sk1wbw

6. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

The one I use...

Is FilterStorm, that one is good. Photogene is also good. Snapseed is ok too. Filterstorm has the most for your money, it is $3.99 and works on the iPad as well. Filterstorm's interface is neat and easy to use. you will like it especially if you have photo processing experience.

7. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

I haven't tried it out yet but Perfect Photo was just reviewed on TUAW and it's FREE for a limited time so can't hurt to check it out.

8. aztooh macrumors 6502a

doodlebuddy will let you draw on photos, not something I'd use for photo editing though. Camera+ and big lens are good

9. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I just used Filterstorm to airbrush out some stuff on a picture. It's not very intuitive, but it got the job done.

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

I took the screenshot, cropped the pic, edited it, uploaded to Dropbox and linked it to this post all from the iPad. The PC-less future is almost here... :D

10. coolhands macrumors regular

I like Live FX lite to change the overall color of a photo, also has a few effects.