opticalserenity

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 14, 2007
I picked up Photogene, as I had that on iPhone, and it's great. Actually, it's really great, however, I want to be able to spot blur, sharpen, brightness, levels, etc.

Suggestions?

opticalserenity

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 14, 2007
Adobe Photoshop Express.

Eh, Photoshop Express is worthless, latest version on the iPad launches, then immediately exits and launches other apps, for me..Photogene, if I delete that, Stash Pro, and then after that, Goodreader... The reviews confirm it's not just me.

Comment

shadowness

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2010
there a lot to choose from, filterstorm, photoforge etc.
check out masque for selective coloring, selective blur etc with layer controls.
new entries like tiffen photo fx ultra and photopal seems to be good, but i have not seen any reviews regarding them.

recently i have been restraining myself from buying photo related apps till i figure out how the ipad fits in my photo workflow!

Comment

jediistar

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2007
there a lot to choose from, filterstorm, photoforge etc.
check out masque for selective coloring, selective blur etc with layer controls.
new entries like tiffen photo fx ultra and photopal seems to be good, but i have not seen any reviews regarding them.

recently i have been restraining myself from buying photo related apps till i figure out how the ipad fits in my photo workflow!

Do you know of a particular app that lets you add watermarks? Particularly image watermarks?!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.