Best Photo Sorting / Organizing App?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Turnpike, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Turnpike macrumors 6502

Turnpike

My mind was blown like a kernel of popcorn after I posted a question here out of the frustration of the moment (that was building up over the last year or so) asking about an easier-to-use music player to play my iTunes-purchased music instead of all the jumbled Radio/Beats/Streaming/Cloud featured iTunes player interface. 5 minutes later I bought and downloaded the 2 suggestions someone posted, and I was DELIGHTED and how easy they were to use, and was again enjoying my latest purchases like I haven't been since an earlier, simpler iTunes interface was available... it wasn't exactly "life-changing", but yeah, almost.... ;)

So now I'm wondering if there is an app (any price range- doesn't have to be free) that can make sorting the 4.3 zillion photos I have on my phone a bit easier...? Like, to put them in folders, or categories, etc... an alternative to Apple's "photos" app. I prefer to use Apple stuff when possible, including the software and apps, but after the music players I can now see the value in having some options, especially for the things you use a lot. Something that works right off the photos in my phone. I might be pushing it, but if someone has any suggestions, let me know- I'd be all to happy/eager to buy and try out a few to find the right one for me. (and to post my impressions of the ones I try out)

Thanks!

2. Turnpike thread starter macrumors 6502

Turnpike

Just following up... is there anyone that knows of an app that is an alternative to the Apple standard Photo app for sorting photos? I love the music player apps I learned about on here a few weeks ago... does anyone know of any photo sorting apps? Nothing shows up with a search of the App Store.