Best Pink Hard Case For Macbook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by basesloaded190, Sep 4, 2008.

1. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

Ok so my girlfriends birthday is the 20th this month and i was looking to get her a nice case for her new macboook. Her favorite color is pink and she wanted a nice hardshell case for her computer. What brands are recommended more than others, because there are so many different choices out there

2. basesloaded190 thread starter macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

yeah i looked at those and they looked pretty good, some mixed reviews but all in all people seemed to like them, that was what i was going to get unless someone told me otherwise

3. basesloaded190 thread starter macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

huh, never heard of them either, kind of like that but would really need to hear a positive comment from someone who has one otherwise ill go with the speck case

4. czeluff macrumors 6502

positive

i bought the speck pink case for my ex a few years ago. the relationship didn't hold up, but the case is still intact :)

cz

5. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

The incase seems to get a pretty good review. The pink is unavailable for order directly through incase online, but my (and probably most) apple stores carry the pink ones.

I had one for a while for my MBP and loved it, but it (and all hard cases) tend to restrict the viewing angle just a little bit.

IMO, it looks and feels significantly better than the Speck, and isn't known for the same scratching issues.