Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Womper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
So I ordered the Switcheasy CapsuleRebel and the order went through but now I am seeing from posts that they just refund your money and say they can't ship it. Well, I find that a huge pain for us as we always get shafted for things like that. Now, does anybody know the best place that will ship to Canada at a reasonable price? Would be even better if I can get the Switcheasy case.

Please link me some good websites! Thanks for the help

schubes

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2008
British Columbia
So I ordered the Switcheasy CapsuleRebel and the order went through but now I am seeing from posts that they just refund your money and say they can't ship it. Well, I find that a huge pain for us as we always get shafted for things like that. Now, does anybody know the best place that will ship to Canada at a reasonable price? Would be even better if I can get the Switcheasy case.

Please link me some good websites! Thanks for the help

http://www.beyzacases.com. Awesome quality. Arrived from turkey in 3 business days

GreyFoxXXI

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2008
Hey Womper I order a Capsule Rebel and emailed Switcheasy tonight and Chris wrote me back saying they DO ship to Canada. Maybey there was a problem with your paypal account or something? If you have problems try emailing them directly I got a response back in like 10 minutes. Good luck.

Womper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
I just got an email back from them after 2 days and they said that they NOW ship to Canada but when they first came out they couldn't for whatever reason. So im happy. I chose the RebelCelestial. Out of all the colors that one caught my eye the most.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.