Best Place to buy Apple Watch with discounts or cash back?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by rpearlberg, Apr 21, 2017.

1. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

I bought mine back in October when Nike was offering 15% cash back through discover. Now my wife wants the Rose Gold series 2. Any cash back deals going on? I can get the 5% red card discount at Target, but I think that's about it....

2. SDColorado macrumors 65816

SDColorado

Depending on how soon you need it, maybe a Mothers Day sale at Target would lower the price where you can still use the 15% in addition?

3. rpearlberg thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. SDColorado macrumors 65816

SDColorado

Yeah, sorry. Misread that. The 15%? was in regards to Nike/Discover. Sorry

5. rpearlberg thread starter macrumors 6502a

No worries, I wish I could get 15% off!! Her birthday is tomorrow and of course she just decided today that she wants the watch. I'll probably just buy it at Target tomorrow and get the 5% off.

6. SDColorado, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017

SDColorado macrumors 65816

SDColorado

Yeah, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do in the name of love :)

Edit: DO check our Targets price match guarantee. You may find if it goes on sale within X amount of days, that you can bring in the receipt for a credit.

Edit 2: I checked Targets site. If you find the watch on sale for a lower price at Target.com, any of Targets online competitors, or in one of Targets competitors printed or digital ads a Price Match can be requested within 14 days of purchase. So if you do find a Mother's Day sale at one of their competitors within 14 days, have them credit you the price adjustment

7. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

And for whatever reason if she doesn't like the Apple Watch, Target has one of the return policies when dealing with electronics. They're typically no hassle and easy out.