Best place to buy iPad Air 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nickosbad, Sep 11, 2015.

1. nickosbad macrumors regular

Hiya, I am thinking of replacing my iPad Mini Retina with an Air 2 as its nearly 2 years old and time for an upgrade!!

My query is where would you buy one from?? I've bought my last 3 iPads (iPad 1,mini & mini retina) from the Apple Store and I was all ready to buy one again from there until I saw that Best Buy quite often have $100 off

Of the two which would be the best choice, Apples returns policy seems far better in case there was something not quite right (I ended up returning 2 iPad mini retinas before I got one without dead pixels) but $100 is a big difference and there's no guarantee that when I'm in the US that they will be discounted

Cheers, Nick

2. Sarah Jones 799 macrumors member

Sarah Jones 799

Stay with Apple Store online returns are stress free.

3. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

amazon

far cheaper than apple site

4. newellj macrumors 601

Best Buy's return policy is essentially the same as Apple's. You can find sale pricing on new units, and discounts on open box units, at Best Buy that you won't get at the Apple Store. If I were buying a refurb, I would never buy anything but an Apple refurb: they're essentially factory-new with a full warranty, missing only the nice white retail box.