Best Place to buy Mac accessories

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by SullyMac, Jul 16, 2008.

1. SullyMac macrumors newbie

I am currently looking for accessories to purchase for my MacBook Pro 17". Can anyone recommend a website or two for protective covers, a desktop stand, carry case, and for travel in a car (more specifically so my wife can use it on her lap while traveling to watch a movie or do some work) I am guessing that if she has it on her lap it will get pretty hot and uncomfortable.

Thanks!

2. divinemercy macrumors regular

I can't reccomend any certain website, but i can recommend certain products. I like ebay once i've done all the research on the products.

For the protective case and the car traveling... Kill two birds with one stone. The AMAZING inCase protective hard shell is the best macbook accessory since... well... ever. ^^ totally love it.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/TQ934LL/A?mco=MTIxODk3Mw

Check out that link on the apple site, or check out the inCase offical website. Prices are comparable if not the same.

I say kill two birds with one stone because this case is very well ventilated, and has never gotten hot on my lap either! It is super soft-feeling, and doesnt scratch the macbook like the SPECK brand. Tight fitting and secure, protects the esthetic value as well as the computer's physical integrity.