Best Place to buy Used CD's Online?

ender land

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Does anyone have a good suggestion for buying used CD's online?

Amazon is pretty consistently about $4 after shipping - but since there are a ton of sellers it's hard to find an easy way to combine shipping.

Any recommendations for used CDs (or good soundtracks :) ) would be greatly appreciated!

Nov 28, 2010
located
You know, I didn't even think to check eBay. I'm really not a fan of eBay on the whole, though, but perhaps it may be financially worth it to investigate?
I don't like eBay too, and haven't been using it since 2005 or so, but when I bought CDs off of it, I could always get a good deal, especially with out of print CDs and rarities.
I also used flea markets and shops selling used CDs to get my CDs from for as low as 5€.

ender land

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
I don't like eBay too, and haven't been using it since 2005 or so, but when I bought CDs off of it, I could always get a good deal, especially with out of print CDs and rarities.
I also used flea markets and shops selling used CDs to get my CDs from for as low as 5€.

Yeah I love getting CDs from local goodwill/salvation army type secondhand stores, since they are normally $1 or less per CD. Unfortunately it is not very often I actually find CDs there I want :(

Firestar

macrumors 68020
Sep 30, 2010
221B Baker Street.
You know, I didn't even think to check eBay. I'm really not a fan of eBay on the whole, though, but perhaps it may be financially worth it to investigate?
I've never had trouble with eBay (although I've only sold once). It should be okay. I bought some from Amazon for pretty cheap, however at an extra $3 per CD for shipping, it wasn't that good of a deal.

Try a local bookstore, I've found a few.