Best place to find 2008 unibody MacBook logic board?

jonnysods

macrumors 603
Original poster
Sep 20, 2006
There & Back Again
Hey everyone, the logic board on my 2008 aluminum macbook has died and I've been looking for a replacement.

Here is the part: 21PG7MB0020

I've looked on eBay but they are pricey. There are some other sites but I don't know if I trust them.

So in crowd sourcing. Do any of you have a place that you know and trust to get Mac parts?

Any advice would be appreciated!

SanJacinto

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
Milky Way Galaxy
Hey everyone, the logic board on my 2008 aluminum macbook has died and I've been looking for a replacement.

Here is the part: 21PG7MB0020

I've looked on eBay but they are pricey. There are some other sites but I don't know if I trust them.

So in crowd sourcing. Do any of you have a place that you know and trust to get Mac parts?

Any advice would be appreciated!
Actually, I would try Ebay and than Craigslist. I wouldn't search for professional seller because the price is higher.
Maybe you are lucky and find a bargain, for example someone you sells his MacBook in parts. It's not a comparable case but I found a fan for my MacBook Pro on ebay.

l.a.rossmann

macrumors 65816
May 15, 2009
Brooklyn
You need an 820-2327. Search by that number and see what you find.

So when you say "died".... what's wrong with it?

L19L91L

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2007
I did the $280 depot repair from apple and they replaced my board and casing among other things. It was about the same price as just the part on eBay.