Best Place to get prints

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jer446, Oct 21, 2007.

1. jer446 macrumors 6502a

In your opinion, which company has the best quality photo prints? I scanned in an old graduation picture of my dad, did some photoshopping on it, and now want to find a good place to have it printed. I want it so you could not tell that it is not the original. I have used winkflash in the past, and have been happy with them, but am looking for your opinion. I am guessing I want it printed on matte paper?

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I've never used an online printing house. I do know that if you have a Ritz (or Wolf) Camera near you they provide great print quality.

3. NomadicTy macrumors regular

I used to use ofoto.com before Kodak renamed it to kodakgallery.com a year or so ago. The prints I got were on matte paper and were of excellent quality. I haven't had the inclination to have any of my photos printed lately, so I can't say if anything have changed since the name change.

4. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I like mpix.com. Pricing, flexibility / options, etc, are all very good.

5. VoodooDaddy macrumors 65816

At one time I sent about 15 pictures to 4 or 5 different online photo processing sites: Ofoto, Snapfish, I cant even think of the others.

When I got all the pics back I compared and Snapfish was, IMO, the best of the bunch. If you are looking for something local, Ive had good results with CVS photo lab.