Best place to get screen protector/keyboard cover cloth?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by tominabox1, Jul 13, 2010.

  1. tominabox1 macrumors regular

    Dec 18, 2008
    I want to get one of those microfiber things that you put over your keyboard when you close your lid that doubles as a cleaning cloth (like the RadTech ScreenSavrs). I was hoping to find an off brand or something that did the same thing for less money - any ideas?

    (oh I have a 13" uMB)
  2. djlutzker macrumors member

    Sep 25, 2006
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Share This Page