Best place to have tempered glass installed?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ryankul, Jul 1, 2015.

1. ryankul macrumors regular

Bought a few cheap tempered glass screen protectors via eBay that I couldn't get on with no dust etc. What place sells and will install them? Verizon, Best Buy elsewhere? I want it to be clear with no issues. Thanks

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Install it yourself. Run a hot shower in the bathroom to pull down all the dust, and put your screen protector on there.

3. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

This. Steamy bathroom and then after you've thoroughly cleaned your screen, go over the screen with a sticky tape lint roller you make sure you get every spec of dust. Then make sure you get it lined up perfectly the first time. Be patient and you can do it. I do my whole family's glass protectors and even my close colleagues at work. The ones at work are harder with no steamy bathroom option.

4. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

I opt to get mine installed at Best Buy, since I cannot for the life of me ever get these things installed properly.

Yesterday I decide to randomly install a plastic screen protector on my mom's Galaxy S5 and it came out perfectly. Not sure how that happened.