Best Place to Pre-Order now for shipping?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by madmod20061, Sep 14, 2014.

1. madmod20061 macrumors newbie

So AT&T completely screwed me over. They cancelled my release date order and when I asked why I was lied to saying I wasn't eligible for an upgrade (even though it said I was a week earlier and through apple and att the day of the preorder). To top it off they can't seem to get my upgrade put back on my account and keep telling me to wait. Now they are referring it to a manager who they said has to fix it but they aren't in and they are going to call me back after 1pm today. Plus they say there are 3 orders on my account and then tell me "oops, that was a mistake you don't have 3 orders" even though I've had multiple CS reps telling me they see 3 orders but they can't tell me anything about the other 2 orders. Obviously release date shipping is out the window at the point but I am considering ditching att at this point and going to Sprint. I don't see any ship date estimates on Sprint or Apple right now. Anyone know who would be quicker to order through?

2. madmod20061 thread starter macrumors newbie

No one knows? I'm guessing apple would be quicker but since I am a government employee I can get the $40 waived if I go through Sprint.