Best Place to Purchase iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by DUDEMANGUY5, Aug 14, 2010.

1. DUDEMANGUY5 macrumors regular

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone found a good place to buy an iPad other than Apple. What I mean is like... have you found any "deals" or discounts on them anywhere?

-Just Wondering

Oh, and does Apple sell refurbs yet? I can't seem to find them anywhere either

2. osxnewbe macrumors regular

Unfortunatley I doubt you'll find any deals on a iPad until the next generation is close to being released.

However You could do no interest financing through Apple or Best Buy to pay it out over time.... I ordered mine online through Apple and got received it about 2 1/2 weeks later...

3. Blondie :) macrumors 6502a

Blondie :)

Really man, best buy is a good place to get em. You get it right then and their, they have 18 months no interest financing, and you have the option of a best buy warranty, or applecare. That's how I've been paying for my MacBook. It's great stuff man haha

4. mkaake macrumors 65816

I picked mine up at best buy (not a fan of the store generally speaking), mainly because they were a lot closer than the apple store, but also because they have almost all of the models in stock - so rather than waiting for who knows how long, i was able go walk out the door with one when i was ready to buy. Hard go argue with that.

Haven't seen any refurbs or special deals anywhere. Don't imagine you will until a few months after supply catches up with demand.