Best place to sell 17in macbook pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ljx718, Aug 30, 2010.

1. ljx718 macrumors 6502

hey guys, i have a 17in macbook pro i7 matte with 4 gb ram, 500 gb hdd , got it day of release. perfect condition.

what would be the best place to sell a higher end macbook pro like this? would it be ebay or craigslist? or is there somewhere else i havent even heard of?

i ask because ive never sold a laptop before. do tech-y ppl gravitate more towards ebay or craiglist?

2. jordan123456789 macrumors newbie

????

how much are you looking for it?? Or are you looking for something to trade for it?

3. ljx718 thread starter macrumors 6502

i dont think we can talk about it here. but im just trying to sell it. email me Leoman319@yahoo.com.

4. happy2gomac macrumors newbie

Before I purchased my 17" i7 MBP online, I scoured Craigslist for quite some time. There were quite a few 17" MBP's on there, including new i7's and i5's. Most had additional software installed. They always seemed to go quickly. Most of the time when I emailed, they were sold. Obviously you need to be safe when selling on Craigslist. But you will get cash and avoid all of the Ebay fees. I'd say Craigslist is the best bet.