Best place to watch the Apple iPhone Event?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AppleMactablet, Oct 1, 2011.

1. AppleMactablet macrumors regular

AppleMactablet

I sadly wont be able to watch the Apple event:( if they live stream it like the previous years-So does anyone recall when the event was posted online (hrs), and who posted it first; eg engadget, Apple youtube channel,Apple.com etc...?

The event is at 1pm where I live so do you think at 4pm I should be able to watch it? I know the event is usually 1-2hrs long

Any info is appreciated :apple:

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

No one knows yet. You'll just have to wait like everyone else and see what happens. The chances are only Apple will have it on iTunes possibly the next day.

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Step One

Become a highly respected technology journalist.

Step 2. Beg / borrow steal an invite to the event.

Step 3 watch video.

Covent Garden. UK London 3:45 PM GMT

I have an invite

I'm not going.

Simple

4. applesith macrumors 68030

applesith

I hope the stream it on apple.com like they did for the Back to the Mac event last year. I remember I handed my homework in early for a class and then left to get back in time to watch it.

5. HelveticaNeue macrumors 6502a

HelveticaNeue

I think Apple normally has the keynotes available to stream from their website by 7pm EST.

6. applesith macrumors 68030

applesith

They do, but it's so much fun to watch it live instead of refreshing engadget for their photos and short updates.

7. mholtz2323 macrumors member

Are you not going because you already know what the iPhone looks like or because you expect a minor upgrade?

8. AppleMactablet thread starter macrumors regular

AppleMactablet

of course I know that "I" cant get an invite to that awesome event but I come home from work at 3:30pm and the event is at 1pm (where I live) the event should be over with, but I want to watch the video of the event rather then accident check my email and see the new iPhone;)

9. Mr.C macrumors 601

Then don't open you email or browse the Internet. Better still just rent a cabin in the middle of nowhere and stay there until they post the keynote video on iTunes. ;)