Best place

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Olufemi, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Olufemi macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

Just another "PC-to-apple-switcher-undecided-if-I-should-buy-now-or-wait-till-january '08".

I'm looking into getting a MBP 2.6g 15 or 17 inch, 2gb, 160-200gb HD.

Just wondering where the best place online to buy a brand new MBP would be? I am located in Canada, so if anyone has had any experience buying Apple online from Canada, where do you think is the best?

I have looked extensively at Macmall, it seems to be quite good. Any other places you would recommend?

Thanks!!

2. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

If you are willing to wait, i would really wait for untill January, but i don't think they will update the MBP..

3. mrwizardno2 macrumors 6502a

mrwizardno2

I'm not one for waiting. If you find something you like, I'd suggest buying it. The machines are all so closely spec'd that you really shouldn't notice too much of a difference. The MBP's just recently went to SR chipset, I really can't see much of a change being made to the platform right now. I'd say buy it if you want it. Waiting only puts you in the "well, I waited this long, now they're going to update it again n-months from now... might as well wait some more" loop.

Don't quote me, I'm not an analyst. These are just my views / opinions! :-D