Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
Rocky3478 said:
Awesome! Thanks for the link!

Glad you enjoyed the site. I recently visted caedes.net for the first time and was impressed by the originality of many images in the categories provided. Today I added about a dozen desktop patterns to those I already had in my collection to choose from.

Rocky3478

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2005
Deepdale said:
Glad you enjoyed the site. I recently visted caedes.net for the first time and was impressed by the originality of many images in the categories provided. Today I added about a dozen desktop patterns to those I already had in my collection to choose from.

Lol, that's exactly what I did! ;D

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Back in the days when I was using Windows, I had Webshots, and for a long time used images that I snagged off that website, but then eventually started using photos I'd shot myself. When I got my Mac I continued with the tradition of using my own images, even though I've certainly seen some neat wallpapers that others have on their machines.

mo-ca

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2005
Germany
devilot said:
My boyfriend and I both thank you. Haha, we just killed like an hour looking at a ton of those wallpapers. :eek:
nice, that you like it ... hope your boss doesnt complain about this hour :)

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
mo-ca said:
if you like chicks, then http://www.skins.be/ would be a page for you, very nice shots ...

Was just gonna post that, and SexyDesktop.co.uk, which is also mentioned. SexyDesktop doesn't brand the desktop pics with a logo IIRC, like Skins.be does. But Skins.be has more in 1680*1050 for a 20" iMac so.. :) I have like 2 or 3 hundred images from those sites. :p

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
You beat me to it, Mandolux is amazing. Moby.com has some pretty interesting photography you can use as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.