Best Portable Charger for 3GS

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by STEVESKI07, Jul 23, 2009.

1. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

I was originally looking at the PowerSlider or Morphie Juice Pack but I don't really want to add bulk to my phone and the signal issues scare me away. I decided to go with a portable charger. I used to own the Power Monkey charger, but half the time it says its not compatible with my phone. Besides that, I love the thing. I did a search for results and there was a thread about this over a year ago, but most of those products aren't even available anymore. I know the IMAX Power charger, but I'd rather find something a little more inexpensive/smaller in size and I don't need something that will charge my phone 4 times. Maybe twice would be nice, but that's all that is really necessary. Also, since I would be traveling with this, something as small as possible would be nice. I'd like something that could fit in my pocket. Anybody have any suggestions?

2. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Get the

Get the incase dual charger. Not sure of the model name but it's matte black and has a port for the wall and also for the car so you can can just bring it from the house to the car, vice versa. Lovely charger I've had mine or about 7 months and it's gave me no trouble whatsoever.

3. STEVESKI07 thread starter macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

Thanks for the response, but I already have a home and car charger. I'm just looking for something to charge me up when I'm not near any power sources.

4. titaniummd macrumors member

5. raluce macrumors newbie

6. STEVESKI07 thread starter macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Wow that looks great. I might have to get that one even though the price is a little higher then I'd like.

7. STEVESKI07 thread starter macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

I saw that review before and then briefly looked for it online and couldn't find it. Do they even sell that anymore?

8. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

9. cavemonkey50 macrumors 6502

Yeah, they still sell them at Amazon, although it looks like just left over stock. I managed to pick one up last week and have been extremely pleased with it.