Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sean800

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
I preordered yesterday at a Best Buy, only finding out today of their ridiculous plans to allow walk-ins the first shipment, and pre-orders the second.

Seeing that apple and at&t are backed up "1-2 weeks" I assumed it was too late, and to stick with my crappy pre-order. Last year Best Buy got 7 phones in two shipments.

Anyway, now I'm not too sure. Does "1-2 weeks" mean a little after launch, or 1-2 weeks from launch? If it's the former, I should probably cancel my Best Buy order.

So...anyone know? Or have an opinion on my best option? I have school, so I can't wait in line on friday.

theDUB

macrumors 6502a
Nov 15, 2008
SLT, CA
"Ships: 1-2 weeks" means it ships 1 to 2 weeks from when you order it.

Always pre-order from the source. Better luck next year.

sean800

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
Last year Best Buy was good, if you preordered early. They called you the night before and set up and appointment. They decided to **** it up this year, I guess.

Even so, I suppose I should have preordered from apple. I just didn't want to get it shipped, and live nowhere near an apple store. In-store seemed more concrete than a shipped order. I guess it backfired.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.