Best (preferably free) XML editor for fairly repetitive tasks?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by moonman239, Nov 25, 2014.

1. moonman239 macrumors 68000

Mar 27, 2009
    I'm an iOS app developer who is building an application that pulls its data from an XML file. Adding new information to the XML file, and therefore to the app, could be a copy-paste operation. What I'm looking for is simply an editor that helps simplify the whole process.
  2. iPaintCode macrumors regular

Jun 24, 2012
    Metro Detroit
  3. moonman239 thread starter macrumors 68000

Mar 27, 2009
    I actually have that one.

What they really should have is an app that predicts what you're going to add to your XML file. Something with a keyboard shortcut that causes the editor to automatically fill in some details. Now, that would be nice - it'd help me cut down even further on the typing.
  4. akirajordan macrumors newbie

Oct 31, 2017
    XML record is a web document with .XML extension. This document contains codes which are intelligible by both human and machine. Here is the rundown of Best Free XML Editor Software for Windows as you asked.

This one contains some fascinating applications which can help you amid your work. These projects offer help for various programming languages apart from XML and help you to perform altering options, for example, spell checking, fix or re-try activities, and that's just the beginning.

These projects are little in file size and enable you to alter XML documents effortlessly.

Coming to your answer, perhaps these are some of the best free XML editor:

Let me know if it works. If not, then also feedback will be appreciated.