Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thomamon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Flemington, NJ
Just got my iPhone tonight! I am curious if anyone can suggest a case to help protect it, especially the glass. I'm hoping nothing too bulky.

Thanks!

danieldelgado29

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2008
Pleasant Hill
Just got my iPhone tonight! I am curious if anyone can suggest a case to help protect it, especially the glass. I'm hoping nothing too bulky.

Thanks!

Personally, this what I like.....

1. Ivyskin t4....I haven't used it but it's a hard case with full protection of the buttons, dock protector and most important the screen....

2. Switcheasy color.... This is a good case if you like rubber cases. It gives complete protection and it's cheap...

Some cases to stay from....

1. Switcheasy Capsule Neo....I have had my NEO for 4 days and the T-piece broke. This case sucks ass.

2. Incase Slider....It's just fits to tight and ruins screen shields.

ratboy.90

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2008
if you're all for protection and not so much looks the otterbox defender is your thing. otherwise incase slider, griffin elan/clarifi will do the trick

Freis968

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2007
Ocoee, Florida
I am using the Agent18 case for my 1st Gen phone, I do believe they made one for the 3G one as well.

I have dropped my iPhone a few times, twice on the cement and all I can say is that the case some how causes the iPhone to land on its back...protecting the front part of itself.

bassproguy07

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Katy, TX
I am using the Agent18 case for my 1st Gen phone, I do believe they made one for the 3G one as well.

I have dropped my iPhone a few times, twice on the cement and all I can say is that the case some how causes the iPhone to land on its back...protecting the front part of itself.

I have the Agent for the 3G, it does protect very nicely but if the litlest bit of sand or dirt gets under it(very easy) it will scratch the phone.

aznxternityd

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2008
I am also using the Agent18. Best hardcase in my opinion. Didn't really like the rubber ones because it leaves marks on the iphone

Poat84

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2008
I bought the Griffin iclear case off ebay for $14.35. I like it because its a full case the covers the whole front and If I were to drop it it would be pertected. It will also keep you from getting dirty with fingerprints.

Here is the review for the case. Pm me for the link if you wanna buy it off ebay. The seller had 60+ cases left and he sells the for $14.35.

Griffin iClear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8ZKshHQiU&feature=related

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.