Best Protection/Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thomamon, Dec 1, 2008.

1. thomamon macrumors 6502a

thomamon

Just got my iPhone tonight! I am curious if anyone can suggest a case to help protect it, especially the glass. I'm hoping nothing too bulky.

Thanks!

2. danieldelgado29 macrumors member

Personally, this what I like.....

1. Ivyskin t4....I haven't used it but it's a hard case with full protection of the buttons, dock protector and most important the screen....

2. Switcheasy color.... This is a good case if you like rubber cases. It gives complete protection and it's cheap...

Some cases to stay from....

1. Switcheasy Capsule Neo....I have had my NEO for 4 days and the T-piece broke. This case sucks ass.

2. Incase Slider....It's just fits to tight and ruins screen shields.

3. OrangeDog macrumors 6502

4. key714 macrumors member

Congrets on new iPhone :D
    get OtterBox Defender
    it's not that big & it will give u full protections

5. ratboy.90 macrumors newbie

if you're all for protection and not so much looks the otterbox defender is your thing. otherwise incase slider, griffin elan/clarifi will do the trick

6. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

incase slider, otterbox defender, capsule rebels look badass and everyone loves them.

7. Freis968 macrumors 6502a

Freis968

I am using the Agent18 case for my 1st Gen phone, I do believe they made one for the 3G one as well.

I have dropped my iPhone a few times, twice on the cement and all I can say is that the case some how causes the iPhone to land on its back...protecting the front part of itself.

8. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

I have the Agent for the 3G, it does protect very nicely but if the litlest bit of sand or dirt gets under it(very easy) it will scratch the phone.

9. aznxternityd macrumors newbie

I am also using the Agent18. Best hardcase in my opinion. Didn't really like the rubber ones because it leaves marks on the iphone

10. OrangeDog macrumors 6502

I just don't see the point in a case that doesn't cover the front of an iPhone.

11. Poat84 macrumors 6502

Poat84

I bought the Griffin iclear case off ebay for $14.35. I like it because its a full case the covers the whole front and If I were to drop it it would be pertected. It will also keep you from getting dirty with fingerprints.

Here is the review for the case. Pm me for the link if you wanna buy it off ebay. The seller had 60+ cases left and he sells the for $14.35.

Griffin iClear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8ZKshHQiU&feature=related