Best Protection ?

rgctx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 12, 2012
Have a friend that works in a LandFill (CAT Loader), he's looking for something thats dust/rain resistant mostly dust resistant.

He currently has a otter box defender but is having issues with dirt getting inside the phone through the cracks, etc.

Anyone have any good recommendations ? Also if you can and use that particular case post photos.

He was asking me if the LifeProof was worth the $, i haven't never used them so i thought i would ask you guys.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Have a friend that works in a LandFill (CAT Loader), he's looking for something thats dust/rain resistant mostly dust resistant.

He currently has a otter box defender but is having issues with dirt getting inside the phone through the cracks, etc.

Anyone have any good recommendations ? Also if you can and use that particular case post photos.

He was asking me if the LifeProof was worth the $, i haven't never used them so i thought i would ask you guys.
What device are we talking about? The LifeProof Nuud is the best case I think for the job. And yes it is worth the money because there isn't anything cheaper that is better.