best protective screen covers for 3g?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by andyx181x, Aug 12, 2008.

1. andyx181x macrumors regular

andyx181x

i already been threw a whole set i bought at the at&t store as they were so sticky and i got too many air bubbles underneath the skin, the card didn't help as i learned with another film to use the card as your laying it down (not after its done). been debating which one to buy next and not waste my money, any recommendations other then the top rated on apple's store?

2. igeoffi macrumors member

Didn't check Apple Store ratings but I really like the Power Support Anti-Glare films.

3. crazyyankeefan macrumors regular

I prefer the Crystal film. Anti-Glare film makes your iPhone LCD not as sharp as it should be, but it's all personally preference.

4. seedster2 macrumors 6502a

I agree.

Tried the AT&T version and it allowed too many air bubbles. the crystal clear shows too much smudging for me.

5. gdeputy macrumors 6502a

gdeputy

bought the ATT 3 pack on launch day, hated it, Bodyguardz was GOOD, but i removed it because i thought I had a scratch, and now I use Power Support Crystal Film. It's VERY clear, and i accidently had a bubble that dissapeared. A+

6. illutionz macrumors 65816

I voted for Best Skins Ever
    get it from BSE WEBSITE

This is my white 3G back (applied with the BSE skins), the screen was also protected with the same cover

CLICK HERE

Easy to apply and definitely easier than Bodyguardz which I used for my old iPhone 2G

7. dsm2gst macrumors member

8. know-it-all5 macrumors 6502

I do to... A lot of people complain about air bubbles with them, but they need not. The first day i had mine put on, there were a few pesky air bubbles i couldnt remove. After a day, they all went away and my screen looks perfect.