Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andyx181x

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
i already been threw a whole set i bought at the at&t store as they were so sticky and i got too many air bubbles underneath the skin, the card didn't help as i learned with another film to use the card as your laying it down (not after its done). been debating which one to buy next and not waste my money, any recommendations other then the top rated on apple's store?

igeoffi

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2008
Didn't check Apple Store ratings but I really like the Power Support Anti-Glare films.

gdeputy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
New York
bought the ATT 3 pack on launch day, hated it, Bodyguardz was GOOD, but i removed it because i thought I had a scratch, and now I use Power Support Crystal Film. It's VERY clear, and i accidently had a bubble that dissapeared. A+

illutionz

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2007
Rhode Island
I voted for Best Skins Ever
get it from BSE WEBSITE

This is my white 3G back (applied with the BSE skins), the screen was also protected with the same cover

CLICK HERE

Easy to apply and definitely easier than Bodyguardz which I used for my old iPhone 2G

know-it-all5

macrumors 6502
Jun 28, 2006
USA
Didn't check Apple Store ratings but I really like the Power Support Anti-Glare films.

I do to... A lot of people complain about air bubbles with them, but they need not. The first day i had mine put on, there were a few pesky air bubbles i couldnt remove. After a day, they all went away and my screen looks perfect.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.