Best protective sleeves for 13" MBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ichigofruit, Jul 29, 2012.

1. ichigofruit macrumors newbie

I just bought a new 13" MBP. It's my first Mac, but not my first laptop. However, I'm feeling really cautious about scuffing it or dropping it. I'll be taking it to college with me in two weeks, and most of the time it will be in my backpack, but I want something else to put it in to further protect from a drop or a spill - what can I say, I'm a klutz. I'd like a sleeve as opposed to a bag or a work-in case, if that's possible. Can anybody recommend a good sleeve for my new 13" MacBook Pro? I'd like to keep it under $65 if possible, as I am a college student ;) Thanks so much for your help!

2. MCAsan macrumors 601

MCAsan

Incase makes a good collection of neoprene sleeves for MBPs and MBAs. Lots of stores will have sleeves in stock for 13 and 15 laptops.

3. chrisvee macrumors regular

Incase has some pretty good quality products that seem to suit your needs.

Prices can add up though. Be sure to check out eBay or Amazon if you can.

4. igiboi macrumors member

IMG_0394.JPG
    get this, its worth it. its a soft touch material thats nice to hold. its from incase, and you can get it in your local Apple or Bestbuy, I believe its around 50$..or you could go with speck see thru, which is a transparent case and fits really nice as well. Sleeves are nice but a hassle to unzip the bag, and unzip your sleeve then pull out your notebook.