Best protector for front and back?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by rp2955, Mar 16, 2011.

1. rp2955 macrumors member

All, just got my iPad 2 today and also bought the smart cover. Is there a product that combines a skin for around the front screen and screen protector for the glass with a protector for the back "all in one"?

Never had an iPad before so looking for input based on experience. I have two small kids so can never have enough protection.

2. iPhisch macrumors 6502

I ordered the Wrapsol Original for iPad 2, gonna give it a shot. It has a clear matte finish for the back side. Hasn't shipped yet.
    BTW, that PhantomSkinz looks pretty sharp, and I see they have matte finish as well!

3. iPhisch macrumors 6502

Any other input on this? my Wrapsol has been installed for a week, and I've already had one corner roll up on me. I think I'm going to send it back and either try a new one, or a different company. I demand more input!!!!!

4. Pballer110 macrumors 6502

Wrapsol has been great for me. The install was quick and easy and left no air bubbles at all. The back has a matte finish which feels great and adds some grip.

5. gdeputy macrumors 6502a

gdeputy

I'm using ghost armor and it's been great so far.

6. RadicalxEdward macrumors 6502

RadicalxEdward

This is zaggs excuse for leaving space around the edges (so that it doesn't come up from brushing up against stuff) but their alignment for camera holes and such are horrible.

I ordered a skin from best skins ever because theirs looks to have the most/most accurate protection. Should be here any day now.

7. iPhisch macrumors 6502

I love the feel of the Wrapsol back piece, and it went on really easy, but the front is still moving around all by itself. I go to bed and the front camera hole is centered, and I wake up and it's half covered to the left, then by lunch it's half covered in the other direction. I slide the ipad into a neoprene sleeve, and one corner is rolled up and won't stick back down. I'm looking at that Phantom Skinz in matte. Zagg has really let me down the past year with bad fitment and rolling edges, too.

Let us know how the best skins ever works out.