Best Rear Screen Protector for iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kthnxshwn, May 29, 2011.

1. kthnxshwn macrumors regular

It's not "one of those threads again", or at least I hope it's not. I was looking for a good protector for the back of the iPhone instead of something for the front. I'm not concerned about the front since it's gorilla glass and I don't live my life on the edge, regardless. I need something that will simply sit on the back of my phone and pretend scratches without making the back of my phone look like absolute crap.

I was considering another SGP protector as I had them before, but I wanted to open myself to suggestions. Any one have some good protectors to recommend? Also, if the one you recommend was sold in a store, could you tell me which store? Much appreciated.

2. leepetersonuk macrumors member

Sgp are good, to be honest all mine are cheap from eBay now.

3. twiggy0 macrumors 6502

4. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

Many:

Powersupport
    SGP
    Switcheasy
    Luckylabs (not clear but textured)

As for the front, it is scratch resistant glass,but the oleophobic coating is not.

5. Shadowbech macrumors 601

I recommend the Incredible Shield from SGP, the Ultra Matte. I have had this one on my iphone 4 and loved it, and I bought another one for my White iphone 4S.

the only problem that I ran into was the alignment because it was hard to see where it was in the white.

It does include a front screen protector (If you ordered one of the incredible shield you would probably know), Ultra Crystal.

I personally like the Ultra matte, and it goes really well with my white.

6. zelaya macrumors 6502

I've been using Powersupport ultra clear for my Iphone 4 but I hate the finger prints marks. I installed on my daughter iphone the extra antiglare that comes with it and no finger prints at all but you lose the clear. I wish I could find a clear cover without fingerprints.