Best Rechargable Battery

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Metsfan7450, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Metsfan7450 macrumors regular

Metsfan7450

Just wanted to get some opinions on which is the best rechargable battery. I've read a lot about the Mophie Juice Pack, but wanted to get some feedback from those that have used it or other means for recharging your battery on the go. Are you still able to keep your iphone 3G in a silicon case with the Mophie Juice Pack or any other rechargable batteries?

2. toddlaroche macrumors newbie

InCase Slider Battery

I'm using the InCase Slider. Seems to be working just fine. Gives me another day's worth of use without having to recharge. It's comparable to the Mophie. You can synch your phone with the Slider on the phone.

3. Aurial macrumors 6502

I have both the Mophie and the iMaxPower IMP500 and I couldn't recommend the iMax more. It gives you pretty much 5 full charges of your iPhone. I just chuck it in my bag when I go to work and it means I've got about 40 hours of video watching if I have a slow day.

Another advantage is that because it plugs in rather than fits over the device it'll still work if they change the iPhone design again this year.

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Another proud iMax user here, for more info visit this thread.

5. Jailbird1818 macrumors member

I use one from Proporta. It works great and was cheap considering what you get.

-JB

6. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

I have the RichardSolo 1800, and it fits my needs.