Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

driphone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
I have used MS Remote Desktop on my mac for accessing windows PC. What is an equivalent app for iOS that I can use on my iPhone?

TIA.
Sam

Xenomorph

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
St. Louis
If you want to stick with "standard" stuff, these two programs are the best I've used:

For RDP, iTap. It's easily the best RDP client for iOS that I've used (and it's even good on Mac OS X).

For VNC, iTeleport.

I've spent well over $100 on "remote desktop" apps on the App Store, and those two are the best I've used.
I use RDP for work, so I searched the App Store for RDP apps and nearly bought them all, so you can see how that would shoot into the triple digits, quick.

Comment

driphone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Teamviewer works very well.

Pocket Cloud works well for me.

If you want to stick with "standard" stuff, these two programs are the best I've used:

For RDP, iTap. It's easily the best RDP client for iOS that I've used (and it's even good on Mac OS X).

For VNC, iTeleport.

I've spent well over $100 on "remote desktop" apps on the App Store, and those two are the best I've used.
I use RDP for work, so I searched the App Store for RDP apps and nearly bought them all, so you can see how that would shoot into the triple digits, quick.

Thank you all. I will look into all of them.
Regards,
Sam

Comment

jkauff

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2012
I haven't tried the other suggestions, but for me Splashtop works flawlessly. It refreshes quickly, and on a good connection you can even stream audio and video from your desktop. I use it at work all the time over wifi, but it works even better on LTE if you're not worried about data caps. Highly recommended.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.